The Quantum Fit 3D Pedometer accurately records steps, distance, average speed and calories burned. The 3D Motion Sensor provides enhanced step counting as it senses movement from different angles for both walking or running. The QFP100 also incorporates a time display, exercise timer and a 7 day memory for complete exercise information.
Always read & follow the instructions for use.
WARNING – KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Button batteries are hazardous (whether the battery is new or used).
- Swallowing or insertion of a button battery into any part of the body can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less (lithium batteries) or serious injuries (non-lithium batteries).
- If you suspect your child/a person has swallowed or inserted a button battery inside their body, medical attention should be sought immediately. You can also call the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for 24/7 fast, expert advice.
- Examine the product to make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- If removing the battery from the product, ensure it is stored in a safe place out of reach of children.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely according to current local regulations.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.